Montgomery County officials report that there were 42 cases of Coronavirus reported on September 9th, 35 on September 10th, and 41 on September 11th. This brings the total number of cases countywide since the start of the pandemic to 11,332.
Confirmed deaths due to Coronavirus were reported on September 3rd and September 9th. The total number of deaths countywide since the start of the pandemic is 829. June had 106, July had 21 and August ended with seven deaths.
The state reports that as of September 11th at noon there are 41 patients in Montgomery County hospitals due to Coronavirus and five require a ventilator.
|DATE||Daily Positive Test Results||Goal to Move to Yellow Phase|
|14 DAY AVERAGE||45.85714286|||
|14 DAY TOTAL||642|||
|14 Day AVERAGE GOAL||30|||
The two charts above show the number of positive cases reported over the past 14 days. The number of cases over the past 14 days is 35 more than the previous 14 days. The number of cases over the past seven days is five more than the previous seven days.
The local data is as follows:
- Abington is at 809 cases, which is 26 more than since September 1st. There have been 70 deaths, which is no change
- Cheltenham is 685 cases, which is 16 more than since September 1st. There have been 54 deaths, which is no change
- Jenkintown is at 35 cases, which is one more than since September 1st. There have been no deaths
- Springfield is at 655 cases, which is 12 more than since September 1st. There have been 90 deaths, which is no change
- Rockledge is at 21 cases, which is one more than since September 1st. There has been one death, which is no change
You can view all of the latest data here.