The Jenkintown Holiday Market will feature local artisans, free coffee and apple cider, and live music in Jenkintown’s Town Square on Saturday, December 3 from 10:00am to 3:00pm. Local restaurants and storefront businesses will be offering specials throughout the day.
Here’s the vendor lineup as of now:
- Wandering Wildflowers – (Levittown, PA) Soap and other natural products.
- Heckler’s Hot Sauce – (Philadelphia, PA) Specializing in artisanal hot sauces.
- Northeast Fudge Bar – (Philadelphia, PA) Over 80 flavors of fudge.
- Human Robot – (Jenkintown, PA) Local craft brewery.
- Stone and Key Cellars – (Montgomeryville, PA) “Urban” winery and cidery.
- Nutty Novelties – (Telford, PA) Specializing in nut butters with 18 different varieties.
- Bergman’s Beads – (Jenkintown, PA) Handcrafted beaded jewelry.
- Paper and Leaf – (Montgomeryville, PA) Hemp based products.
- Bubble Ninja Art – (Cheltenham, PA) Art, Paintings, Prints and Jewelry.
- EKT Designs – (Elkins Park, PA) Hair clips, planters/centerpieces, and handmade pottery.
- Land and She – (Jenkintown, PA) Handmade work, prints and goods inspired by the outdoors.
- Molly Rose Post Jewelry – (Philadelphia, PA) Jewelry inspired by outer space, fantasy, and science fiction.
- Scaleback Meal Preparation – (Jenkintown, PA) Meal prep business, with the motto: “Eat wise, drop a size”.
- Olde City Kettle Corn – (Philadelphia, PA) Traveling Kettle Corn concession stand.
- Seahorse (Philadelphia, PA) Art.
- Mcasey Designs – (Cheltenham, PA) Handcrafted wood decor and art.
- Dopamine Power – (Ardmore, PA) Dopamine Power art makes people feel good, just like the brain chemical Dopamine – jewelry, art prints, and more.
- Natural Order – (Wyncote, PA) Sustainably produced soaps, fragrances, candles and more.
- SCB Naturals – (Philadelphia, PA) Vegan, Eco-friendly soaps and skincare.
- Gentry by Jenna – (Doylestown PA) Glass, wood & bone bead jewelry (Bracelets & Necklaces) and leather & brass earrings.
- Stanfield Ceramics – (Philadelphia, PA) A vibrant, eclectic collection of functional ceramic wares.
- C Kali Art – (Jenkintown, PA) Hand painted ornaments, upcycled handmade paper holiday cards, hand painted pots.
- Bundles of Love – (Flourtown, PA) Hand wrapped white sage bundles, handmade jewelry and affirmation candles.
- June Hines Pilates – (Jenkintown, PA) Local Pilate studio.
- Sugar Bottom Hemp – (Furlong, PA) Full line of CBD products from hemp grown at their farm in Furlong, PA.
- Gritty City Winery (Philadelphia, PA) – Urban winery with Italian roots.
- Custom Craft Momma – (Philadelphia, PA) Crewnecks, Tumblers, Glassware and more.
- Oakdale Supply Company – (Glenside, PA) Small batch, handmade, modern polymer clay jewelry, accessories and decor.
Restaurant specials and participating Jenkintown businesses will be updated often, so keep checking JNM’s website for the current lineup. Openings are still available. Interested vendors can contact Ben Bergman, Jenkintown Night Market, at email@example.com.
Like what you’re reading? Follow us on Facebook or sign up for GlensideLocal’s “Daily Buzz” newsletter below.