Montgomery County reported via a press release on July 28th that there were 62 new cases of Coronavirus in Montgomery County. This brings the countywide total since the start of the pandemic to 9,473.
No deaths were reported. The total number of confirmed deaths due to Coronavirus since the start of the pandemic countywide is 818.
|DATE||Daily Positive Test Results||Goal to Move to Yellow Phase|
|14 DAY AVERAGE||48.71428571|||
|14 DAY TOTAL||682|||
|14 Day AVERAGE GOAL||30|||
The two charts above show the number of positive cases reported over the past 14 days. The number of cases over the past 14 days is 299 more than the previous 14 days. The number of cases over the past seven days has increased by 86 over the previous seven days.
The local data is as follows:
- Abington is at 677 cases, which is 22 more than since July 23rd. There have been 68 deaths, which is no change
- Cheltenham is 604 cases, which is 29 more than since July 23rd. There have been 53 deaths, which is no change
- Jenkintown is at 31 cases, which is one more than since July 23rd. There have been no deaths
- Springfield is at 588 cases, which is 17 more than July 23rd. There have been 90 deaths, which is no change
- Rockledge is at 17 cases, which is no change since July 23rd. There has been one death, which is no change
You can view the latest data from the county here.