Last week, we reported that a limited number of Fine Wine & Good Spirits stores would reopen for curbside pick-up. Local stores that were included at the time were 935 Old York Road in Jenkintown and 1440 Bethlehem Pike in Flourtown.
The Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board has now announced that the program will now be expanded to almost every store starting April 27th. We checked the list and locally joining the three stores listed above will be Cheltenham (Melrose Shopping Center), Rockledge (404 Huntingdon Pike), Wyncote (8156 Ogontz Avenue), Glenside (123 South Easton Road), and Willow Grove (Regency Square Shopping Plaza).
With anything involving the PLCB, here are the rules:
- Each store will take a limited number of orders by phone from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. until the store reaches the maximum number of orders it can fulfill that day.
- The stores offering this service will be open Monday through Saturday
- Curbside pickup orders will be limited to one order of no more than six bottles.
- Only one order will be accepted per caller, per store, per day.
- Callers will be guided by store staff through products available to purchase at each location.
- Payment by credit card will be required by phone, and all curbside pickup sales are final (no returns).
You can find all the details and the full list of stores here. Here are the local numbers:
Jenkintown – 215-517-2993
Flourtown – 215-753-2454
Cheltenham – 215-782-2140
Rockledge – 215-214-4060
Glenside – (215) 517-2989
Willow Grove – (215) 706-3760