Deaths due to Coronavirus have dramatically dropped over the past three months. June had 106, July had 21 and August ended with seven deaths. One death was reported on the last day of August. The total number of deaths countywide since the start of the pandemic is 827.
Since we last posted an update, there were 39 cases of Coronavirus on August 29th, 51 cases on August 30th, 38 on August 31st, and 53 on September 1st. The total number of cases since the start of the pandemic and through September 1st is 10,893.
|DATE||Daily Positive Test Results||Goal to Move to Yellow Phase|
|14 DAY AVERAGE||42.5|
|14 DAY TOTAL||595|
|14 Day AVERAGE GOAL||30|
The two charts above show the number of positive cases reported over the past 14 days. The number of cases over the past 14 days is 14 more than the previous 14 days. The number of cases over the past seven days is four more than the previous seven days.
The local data is as follows:
- Abington is at 783 cases, which is 11 more than since August 28th. There have been 70 deaths, which is no change
- Cheltenham is 669 cases, which is seven more than since August 28th. There have been 54 deaths, which is no change
- Jenkintown is at 34 cases, which is no change since August 28th. There have been no deaths
- Springfield is at 643 cases, which is nine more than since August 28th. There have been 90 deaths, which is no change
- Rockledge is at 20 cases, which is no change since August 28th. There has been one death, which is no change
You can view all of the latest data here.