PennDOT announced that maintenance crews will be working on 40 state highways next week to repair deteriorated pavement. Roads affected in Montgomery County:
- Interstate 76 ramps, Lower Merion and Upper Merion townships;
- U.S. 422, Lower Merion and Upper Merion townships;
- Route 611, Cheltenham, Abington, Horsham, and Upper Moreland townships and Jenkintown Borough;
- Fort Washington Avenue, Upper Dublin Township;
- Bethlehem Pike, Lower Gwynedd and Springfield townships; and
- Township Line Road, Abington and Cheltenham townships.
For additional information, you can click here.