Montgomery County reports that there were 39 cases of Coronavirus reported on Saturday, July 11, 23 on Sunday, July 12, and 21 on Monday, July 13. That brings the countywide total since the start of the pandemic to 8,769.
Over those three days one death was reported bringing the countywide total since the start of the pandemic to 811.
No data was provided on probable deaths, testing, hospitalizations, and what percentage of deaths are tied to long term care facilities.
|DATE||Daily Positive Test Results||Goal to Move to Yellow Phase|
|14 DAY AVERAGE||32.35714286|||
|14 DAY TOTAL||453|||
|14 Day AVERAGE GOAL||30|||
The two charts above show the number of positive cases reported over the past 14 days. The number of cases over the past 14 days is 19 less than the previous 14 days. The number of cases over the past seven days has increased by 14 over the previous seven days.
The local data is as follows:
- Abington is at 625 cases, which is 10 more than since July 10th. There have been 66 deaths, which is no change
- Cheltenham is 553 cases, which is three more than since July 10th. There have been 52 deaths, which is no change
- Jenkintown is at 30 cases, which is no change since July 10th. There have been no deaths
- Springfield is at 564 cases, which is one less than July 10th. There have been 90 deaths, which is one more than since July 10th
- Rockledge is at 17 cases, which is no change since July 10th. There has been one death, which is no change since July 10th
You can view the latest data from the county here.