Since GlensideLocal.com’s last update on November 16th (data through November 13th), there were 243 cases of Coronavirus in Montgomery County on November 14th, 345 on November 15th, 171 on November 16th, 244 on November 17th, 223 on November 18th, 319 on November 19th, and 303 on November 20th. The total number of cases across the county since the start of the pandemic is now 17,971.
There have been 12 additional deaths due to Coronavirus since our last report on November 16th (data since November 13th). Two deaths were reported on November 16th, four on November 17th, three on November 18th, and three on November 19th. This brings the total number of deaths in the county since the start of the pandemic to 860.
The 14-day PCR positivity rate as of November 15th is 7.36%. It has now been above 5%, which is considered to have suppressed the virus, since November 6th.
As of Friday, November 20th, there are 238 patients in Montgomery County hospitals due to the Coronavirus according to state data. This is up from 181 patients on November 15th. As of November 20th, 35 patients required a ventilator, which is up from 29 patients on November 15th.
|DATE||Daily Positive Test Results|
|14 DAY AVERAGE||236.9285714|
|14 DAY TOTAL||3317|
The number of cases from the most recent 14 days is 1,776 more than the 14-days prior. The most recent seven days is 379 more than the previous seven days.
Locally, here are the current numbers:
- Abington is at 1,311 cases, which is 118 more than since November 13th. There have been 73 deaths, which is two more than since November 13th
- Cheltenham is 1,025 918 cases, which is 107 more than since November 13th. There have been 56 deaths, which is one more than since November 13th
- Jenkintown is at 81 cases, which is 19 more than since November 13th. There have been no deaths
- Springfield is at 815 cases, which is 53 more than since November 13th. There have been 91 deaths
- Rockledge is at 58 cases, which is 17 more since November 13th. There has been one death
You can view all of the latest data here.