As of February 10th, Pennsylvania reports that 61,689 people in Montgomery County have received the first dose of the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine. This is up from 47,453 as of February 2nd. Of the 61,689, there are 17,363 who have received the second dose.
Since February 2nd, Montgomery County reports that there have been 1,371 new cases of Coronavirus in the county (see daily numbers in the graph below). This brings the total number of cases countywide since the start of the pandemic to 44,583.
There are now 17,106 more people in Montgomery County who have received the first dose of the vaccine than who have tested positive for the Coronavirus throughout the pandemic. Details on the process of getting vaccinated in Montgomery County can be found here.
The number of cases from the most recent 14 days has decreased by 1,317 versus the previous 14 days. Cases from the most recent seven days have decreased by 212 versus the previous seven days.
As of February 10th, there are 239 patients in Montgomery County hospitals due to Coronavirus, which is down from 252 patients on February 8th. There are currently 35 patients requiring a ventilator, which is down by one since February 2nd.
There have been 29 deaths due to Coronavirus reported between February 3rd and February 10th. This brings the total number of deaths countywide since the start of the pandemic is 1,176.
The 14-day PCR positivity rate 7.52% as of February 5th, down from 7.69% as of February 4th. Having this number at 5% or under is considered suppression of the virus.
|DATE||Daily Positive Test Results|
|14 DAY AVERAGE||191.5|
|14 DAY TOTAL||2681|
Locally, here are the current numbers:
- Abington is at 3,115 cases, which is 71 more than since February 2nd. There have been 108 deaths, which is four more than since February 2nd
- Cheltenham is 1,901 cases, which is 52 more than since February 2nd. There have been 66 deaths
- Jenkintown is at 178 cases, which is eight more than since February 2nd. There have been two deaths
- Springfield is at 1,320 cases, which is 32 more than since February 2nd. There have been 92 deaths
- Rockledge is at 171 cases, which is one more since February 2nd. There have been two deaths
You can view all of the latest data here.