As of February 2nd, Pennsylvania reports that 47,453 people in Montgomery County have received the first dose of the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine. This is up from 43,048 as of January 29th. Of the 47,453, there are 11,801 who have received the second dose.
Since January 29th, Montgomery County reports that there have been 822 new cases of Coronavirus in the county (see daily numbers in the graph below). This brings the total number of cases countywide since the start of the pandemic to 43,220.
There are now 4,233 more people in Montgomery County who have received the first dose of the vaccine than who have tested positive for the Coronavirus throughout the pandemic. Details on the process of getting vaccinated in Montgomery County can be found here.
The number of cases from the most recent 14 days has decreased by 1,591 versus the previous 14 days. Cases from the most recent seven days have decreased by 211 versus the previous seven days.
As of February 2nd, there are 264 patients in Montgomery County hospitals due to the Coronavirus, which is up by one from January 29th. There are currently 36 patients requiring a ventilator, also up one since January 29th.
There were 118 deaths due to Coronavirus in Montgomery County in January. There have been 11 deaths due to Coronavirus reported between January 29th and February 2nd. This brings the total number of deaths countywide since the start of the pandemic is 1,147.
The 14-day PCR positivity rate is 7.93% as of January 28th, down from 8.16% as of January 24th. Having this number at 5% or under is considered suppression of the virus.
|DATE||Daily Positive Test Results|
|14 DAY AVERAGE||239.6428571|
|14 DAY TOTAL||3355|
Locally, here are the current numbers:
- Abington is at 3,044 cases, which is 43 more than since January 29th. There have been 104 deaths, which is one more than since January 29th
- Cheltenham is 1,849 cases, which is 18 more than since January 29th. There have been 66 deaths
- Jenkintown is at 170 cases, which is two more than since January 29th. There have been two deaths, which is one more than since January 29th
- Springfield is at 1,288 cases, which is 10 more than since January 29th. There have been 92 deaths
- Rockledge is at 170 cases, which is one more since January 29th. There have been two deaths
You can view all of the latest data here.