Montgomery County’s COVID-19 dashboard reports that there were 52 new cases on July 30th and 36 on July 31st. The current countywide total since the start of the pandemic is now 9,603.
Over these two days, one confirmed death was reported each day. These two additional deaths bring the countywide total since the start of the pandemic to 820.
There were 21 confirmed deaths reported in July. June saw 106 confirmed deaths. During July, 20 of 31 days had no deaths reported.
|DATE||Daily Positive Test Results||Goal to Move to Yellow Phase|
|14 DAY AVERAGE||47.92857143|||
|14 DAY TOTAL||671|||
|14 Day AVERAGE GOAL||30|||
The two charts above show the number of positive cases reported over the past 14 days. The number of cases over the past 14 days is 194 more than the previous 14 days. The number of cases over the past seven days has increased by 29 over the previous seven days.
The local data is as follows:
- Abington is at 687 cases, which is 10 more than since July 28th. There have been 68 deaths, which is no change
- Cheltenham is 612 cases, which is eight more than since July 28th. There have been 53 deaths, which is no change
- Jenkintown is at 31 cases, which is one more than since July 28th. There have been no deaths, which is no change
- Springfield is at 597 cases, which is nine more than July 28th. There have been 90 deaths, which is no change
- Rockledge is at 17 cases, which is no change since July 28th. There has been one death, which is no change
You can view all of the latest data here.