As of February 14th, Pennsylvania reports that 73,797 people in Montgomery County have received the first dose of the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine. This is up from 68,160 on February 12th. Of the 73,797, there are 28,152 who have received the second dose. Details on the process of getting vaccinated in Montgomery County can be found here or by calling 888-875-3967.
The 14-day PCR positivity rate is 6.47% as of February 14th, own from 7.36% as of February 7th. Having this number at 5% or under is considered suppression of the virus.
Since February 12th, Montgomery County reports that there have been 898 new cases of Coronavirus in the county (see daily numbers in the graph below). This brings the total number of cases countywide since the start of the pandemic to 45,761.
The number of cases from the most recent 14 days has decreased by 819 versus the previous 14 days. Cases from the most recent seven days have decreased by 349 versus the previous seven days.
As of February 19th, there were 167 patients in Montgomery County hospitals due to Coronavirus. This is down from 174 on February 13th and 252 patients on February 8th. There are currently 27 patients requiring a ventilator.
There have been 17 deaths due to Coronavirus reported between February 13th and February 19th. This brings the total number of deaths countywide since the start of the pandemic is 1,195.
|DATE||Daily Positive Test Results|
|14 DAY AVERAGE||153.2142857|
|14 DAY TOTAL||2145|
Locally, here are the current numbers:
- Abington is at 3,187 cases, which is 53 more than since February 12th. There have been 109 deaths, which is one more than since February 12th
- Cheltenham is 1,943 cases, which is 31 more than since February 12th. There have been 67 deaths, which is one more than since February 12th
- Jenkintown is at 180 cases, which is two more than since February 12th. There have been two deaths
- Springfield is at 1,357 cases, which is 30 more than since February 12th. There have been 93 deaths, which is one more than since February 12th
- Rockledge is at 173 cases, which is two more than since February 12th. There have been two deaths
You can view all of the latest data here.